Monday, February 25, 2008

The best birthday ever

So my hubby and I decided to go on a little trip just the 2 of us for my birthday. This was the first time that we left Laekin behind... with nana and papa. Jeremy and I went to La Jolla and stayed at a wonderful hotel. It was so peaceful and quiet there. We loved being able to spend so much time together. One night we even had a 3 hour dinner- we just were so content sitting by the fire, talking and enjoying our food. I forgot what it is like to have my hubby all to myself and not have to share him for a little while. We had such a refreshing time together. And Laekin loved hanging out with nana and papa.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

cuute pictures..glad you put them up :) looks like a beautiful place

joelle

Kristin said...

That is so wonderful!

fun pics!

Anonymous said...

so glad you had a nice birthday, and time to spend together!!