definitely the best costume i've seen and that's no biasjoelle
haha! thunderclap was a monkey, too!um, jen? your boob grew a face and is wearing a beanie. you might want to have that looked at.
laekins costume is adorable!! and i love the video of her singing. she is so precious! and you look amazing for having a baby just about a month ago!!
Adorable...I love that you wear the ring I gave you still! It means so much to see it on your hand..
Post a Comment
4 comments:
definitely the best costume i've seen and that's no bias
joelle
haha! thunderclap was a monkey, too!
um, jen? your boob grew a face and is wearing a beanie. you might want to have that looked at.
laekins costume is adorable!! and i love the video of her singing. she is so precious! and you look amazing for having a baby just about a month ago!!
Adorable...
I love that you wear the ring I gave you still! It means so much to see it on your hand..
Post a Comment