Thursday, December 18, 2008
2 Months
Micah is 2 months as of the 8th. Gotta love the man boobs- hopefully they will go away before he is in Junior High! He loves to smile and talk. The other night I was rocking and singing to them- he was talking on and on- it was like he was trying to sing with me. He is really starting to watch Laekin and smiles at her. Laekin is growing in her love for him and will not go to bed without kissing him goodnight. They took a bath together the other night and she loved trying to wash his hair and rinse it over and over with a cup. So cute. It is so fun watching them together and I can imagine that it will just get better!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
O my gosh!!!! So cute!! I love ya!!
Post a Comment