Monday, August 30, 2010

Imperial Beach

This past weekend we headed down to Imperial Beach to stay at our relatives' beach house. The last time we were there Laekin was just a little peanut. It was great to be there again this time with both kiddos. It was such a relaxing and peaceful weekend as a family. As soon as we walked in the house and we were quickly reminded of the amazing view, I felt God calling us to come rest, be renewed, and to be still in His presence.


Jeremy checking out the view

Breakfast outside

Good morning kisses



I can't get enough of these two.











We went for lots of walks on the beach
Being silly together
Dinner by the beach




Laekin was practicing "flying like Tinkerbell!"
Laekin and I making cookies.

Laekin and I were having a little dance party when Micah decided to join us after his bath!

This crazy boy was very unsure about his cinnamon roll.
Surfing!









Such a memorable weekend with the fam.

2 comments:

Pam said...

so fun sis! love the pics!

Karen Cleary said...

Looks like an amazing weekend!