Monday, January 17, 2011

These two

I remind myself daily to continue to take it all in-to let these memories sink deep. I love watching these two. They share their best and worst moments with each other. They know how to make each other really happy and they know how to make each other really mad.

Lately one of the best things is to listen and watch their interaction with each other when I am in the kitchen preparing meals. Their imaginations are at work and they are always coming up with something new. Their latest ones have been reading together, pushing their strollers to "Disneyland", being construction workers and going around the house fixing things, dance parties, playing catch, and being Native Americans and playing their instruments.

They continue to love sharing a room and know nothing different. I love overhearing them and their little conversations from their beds at night after we close their door. I pray that they would grow in their love for each other and continue to be best buds and playmates!



Playing at Papa's firestation with the hoses.

3 comments:

Wallace said...

been thinking about all the sweet little things lately too. i love all of that. the native indian picture is the best!

Pam said...

Too cute. Love those little munchkins! I laughed out loud at the last one! ;)

dianne said...

So adorable! Love the one of them playing their flutes! xoxo miss u. Thinking about you too!