I love pictures. I could look at old and recent pictures for hours. I am the one at Costco holding up the check out line because I just can't wait to look at my newly developed photos and I have become so focused in checking them all out. If I don't look at them in the check out line then I will for sure look at them before pulling out of the parking lot.
Lately we have been showing Laekin pictures on our computer after a day's event... the beach, camping, playing with friends, etc. Last night her and I were sitting on the couch and she looked at me and said "picers", while shaking her head yes. It took me a couple tries to figure it out but then I grabbed the computer and Laekin quickly cuddled up next to me. We must have sat there looking at pictures for 20 minutes. She loved it. She loves to tell me who is in the photo: dada, sand, beach, peet (feet), birdie, nana, and papa.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love hearing Laekin stories about what she is doing and learning! She is so much fun to watch because I'm never sure what she's going to do or say next. :)
That is so awesome, you know me and photos too! I can't stop taking them.
Let's hang out!
xoxo
Post a Comment