Sunday, April 13, 2008

Week Off!

This past week was very relaxing and filled with fun family times. I (Jeremy) took the week off of work so we started off with a camping trip to Doheny State Beach (I know, we didn't wander off too far). Jen's parents met us down there so we got two spots next to each other in the campground. Laekin did great for her first time tent camping and seemed to love it. She spent the 3 days filthy dirty, playing on the beach, and exploring nature with nana and papa. Justin, Kira, Joelle and Reid came down for one afternoon to hang out with us.

Justin (brother) and Kira (his wife) just got back from 2 months of traveling overseas so we, along with my other siblings, spent a day down at Crystal Cove State Beach. We went down for breakfast at the Beachcomber and spent the day hanging out on the beach.

What a great week off!

2 comments:

ej said...

Dang, what a fun week! I loved the pictures...they reminded me of summers my family spent at the "shore" back in NJ when I was a wee munchkin. Laekin has it good with so many loving adults doting on her every move.
Oh, and nice tan dad. :)

Karen Cleary said...

what a great week! i'm so glad laekin is a camping fan :)