I am a bit behind on posts lately. My brother got married on August 16th to his beautiful wife Jill. Jeremy, Laekin, and I were all in the wedding along with my sis, Matt and nephew Silas. As a bridesmaid I got to have my hair and makeup done! I am assuming it was pretty noticible since my almost 2 year old daughter saw me and said "Mama EYES" and then looked at my lips and said "Blood." It gave us a good laugh! They got married at the Bacara Resort in Santa Barbara and it was truly amazing. Definitely the nicest wedding we have ever been to! We ate great food, danced, and had a wonderful time celebrating the marriage of Nick and Jill.
Rehearsal dinner Reid (bro-in-law), Justin (Jer's bro), Tim (Jer's dad), Jeremy
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Laekin and Silas--so precious together! I love Laekin's rehersal dress dinner!!
1 comment:
Laekin and Silas--so precious together! I love Laekin's rehersal dress dinner!!
Post a Comment