Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Is today the day?

Well today is my "due date". We are all ready to meet our little boy and trying to be patient in the waiting. I thought for sure second baby would come before my due date but apparently not. I should know better! We will keep you all updated.

In the meantime- a shout out to 3 of my friends that have birthdays today. Happy birthday to Kelly (my great friend since 4th grade), Trish (my past co-worker) and Megan! I hope you all have a wonderful day and we will see if our son would like to share his birthday with you! Love ya!

40 weeks

3 comments:

Kelly said...

jennifer- i look at this blog all the time and i could never figure out how to leave you a comment! it brings tears to my eyes to see your gorgeous family! i am so happy for you!!!!!!! Laekin is so adorable and seems like such a fun little girl! I cant wait for your little boy to arrive! Do you have a name picked out? It would be so cool if he was born on my bday! I miss you and think of you all the time! I love to look at your page and see how amazing your life is!! i love you and good luck with your new little guy!!!!

rachael said...

What a great post! ... We just got the email about Micah being here! CONGRATULATIONS! Can't wait to meet him and read/hear the birth story. Welcome to the world, little Micah!

- Jason, Rachael, Iris and Jonas

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! Micah is here! I suppose I can share my birthday with him. It's a good day, and the super thing is that October comes from the greek word "octo", which means 8, and he was born on the 8th day of 2008. In China he would be considered a super lucky baby!
Cheers to October 8th!