Here is Laekin with her two great buddies- Van and Ezra! Van is 6 months and Ezra is 3 months. I had the blessing and priviledge of being with their mommies as they brought their sons into this world. I will never forget the strength and determination they both showed. It was such an amazing experience to be a part of. Thank you again Dianne and Julie.
Tuesday, September 4, 2007
Friends!
Here is Laekin with her two great buddies- Van and Ezra! Van is 6 months and Ezra is 3 months. I had the blessing and priviledge of being with their mommies as they brought their sons into this world. I will never forget the strength and determination they both showed. It was such an amazing experience to be a part of. Thank you again Dianne and Julie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thank you girl, I couldn't have done it without YA!!!! Hope you can make it to my next one!
Post a Comment