It is so hard to believe that a year has already gone by since Miss Laekin came into this world. The memory of her "Birth Day" and the days leading up to it are so vivid in my memory that I keep telling myself "it can't be a year yet." I read an entry in my journal last night from a few days after she was born. It still amazes me that God gives us women such an incredible way in which we birth our children into this world. After birthing Laekin, I have such a respect and awe for childbirth. What an amazing blessing and opportunity to be able to experience.
Now our little girl can walk, talk (a few words), give kisses and hugs, and dance. What more could we ask for. We love you Laekin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
oh my goodness...so adorable...she got her moves from her daddy!!
way to cute for words!! Loved the waving!
I love that video. So cute. I hope Laekin and Van can dance together soon!
Post a Comment